Custom Order: Customized Red Hollow Body Guitar- Kenneth Watkins
– Double Cutaway Hollow Body
– Body 1 ¾” deep
– Gretsch-shaped horns
– Bass Bout 14 1/2” wide
– Treble Bout 10 1/2” wide
– Palace Headstock
– 24” Scale Length
– 22 Frets
– Quilted Maple Top
– Maple Back and Sides
– Maple Neck with Side Fret Markers
– Thin “C” Shape Neck Profile
– Gold Grover Closed-Back Premium Tuners
– 1 5/8” wide Nut
– Zero Fret
– Ebony Fretboard with Fret Markers and Inlaid Mother of Pearl Name
– Translucent Candy Apple Red Finish (Entire Guitar)
– Cream and Black Triple Binding
– Clear Pickguard
– Bound “F” Holes
– 3-Way Selector Switch in Cream
– 2 Volume Controls with Gold Gretsch Knobs
– Master Volume Control with Gold Gretsch Knob
– FLEOR Humbuckers in Gold
– Gold Roller Bridge and Platform
– Bigsby B3 Vibrato in Gold
– Side-Input Jack
We make our custom guitars with a combination of high-quality raw materials, old-school woodworking techniques, modern machinery, and a whole lot of highly-skilled human energy.
We do a professional setup and strictly inspect your guitar to make sure everything is in tip-top shape.
Before shipping your guitar, you will receive pictures of it via email and we will wait for you to send us your final approval.
Shipping & Delivery:
Your guitar is made to order. The building time is about 80-120 days for this guitar.
The shipping time takes currently 30-90 days.