Custom Order Andi – 50% Initial deposit
– Body: semi-hollow mahogany with a profile and overall aesthetic reminiscent of a PRS SE (perhaps a half inch or so thicker), Mandolin-style Florentine scroll, and a solid maple cap with a finish similar to the Gibson/Epiphone Blueberry Burst.
– Bridge: LP-style fixed bridge.
– Neck: maple with rosewood fretboard and dark Palace Strat-style headstock (locking tuners preferred), Pearlescent trapezoid inlays.
– Pickups: a P90 in neck position, a single-coil of some type in the middle (though if you offer rail-style humbuckers, I’d be only too happy with one of those as an alternative), and a classic Humbucker at the bridge. Each with a separate small on-off switch, so as to allow any combination of the three (if it possible to include phase switches for each as well that would be a fun bonus but non-essential).
– Knobs: just master tone and volume controls, preferably with gold or amber Gibson-style knobs.
– Switches: something small and basic that won’t get in the way, ideally similar the setup on a Brian May type guitar.
– The total cost is $975USD for this guitar.
This payment of $487.50SD is a 50% initial deposit.
We make our custom guitars with a combination of high-quality raw materials, old-school woodworking techniques, modern machinery, and a whole lot of highly-skilled human energy.
We do a professional setup and strictly inspect your guitar to make sure everything is in tip-top shape.
Before shipping your guitar, you will receive pictures of it via email and we will wait for you to send us your final approval.
Shipping & Delivery:
Your guitar is made to order. The building time is about 90-120 days for this guitar.
The shipping time takes currently 30-90 days.